Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Entrusted to Serve. Entrusted to Lead. :D


*Thank you Don for the picture.

So I was blessed to have had the opportunity to be part of ASLA Batch 6. Since the filing of application, every step has been a wild ride for me.

When I attend events that truly overwhelm me, I either write extremely long blog entries about them or extremely brief ones. I'm choosing the latter this time.

The Ateneo Student Leaders Assembly gave me a chance to learn more about my leadership. It allowed me to meet a bunch of inspiring people who really want to make a difference in this world through service. I treasure meeting people like that. I've met quite a number in '07, Pisay and YFC. Only here in ASLA, everyone had the chance to talk and the chance to assess ourselves, our communities, our commitment, our reason and our leadership with one another. It was awesome.

I've expressed my thank you's in my multiply. I love you, all. :D

Praise God! He is the reason why I have become me and He gave me this opportunity. :D

No comments: