1. The entry must be an original composition not exceeding 5 minutes.
2. The song must be in either English or Tagalog but not a combination of the two.
3. The song must adhere to the theme but must not necessarily be about romantic love.
4. Each group must have up to 6 members only.
5. A group may submit more than one song. One application form for each song.
6. Application forms are available at the photocopying machine near the library and must be submitted on or before February 7, 2007 to either Rayray Alcantara of IV-Gluon or Karizz Morante of IV-Muon.
7. Lyrics must be submitted on or before February 12, 2007 to the same people mentioned above.
8. Each group must pay an application fee of P50 for every song as they submit their application forms.
9. Criteria for judging:
10% adherence to theme
10% audience impact
1st place P1,200
2nd place P900
3rd place P600
For more information, contact:
’10 – Jef Imperial (Sapphire) ’09 – Apollo Go (Ilang-ilang)
’08 – Lara Cion (Rubidium) ’07 – Lou Aguinaldo (Charm)
PS. Application forms will be available soon, haha. In the meantime, write songs muna.