Sunday, November 04, 2007

Yum!

I just have to say everyone must taste the Banoffee Pie of Banapple.

It's really good. It has thick caramel something. I'm sorry I don't know how to describe food. It's only P65/slice and P480/whole. You'll really fall in love with it. I promise.



Banapple is at 225 Katipunan Avenue, Blue Ridge, QC.






Oh, and before you leave, make sure to buy a Banana-Apple Sweet Bread @ P110/loaf to bring home. Every time my mom buys one, it gets consumed in less than a day. Those are the only two products I've tasted from that place and I'm already in love. Friends, let's go to Banapple, please! :D

Source: ClickTheCity.com

2 comments:

Joji said...

Clar! Haha. Saan sya sa Katipunan? Anong stores ang katabi? Gusto ko lang malaman kung anong store yung pinalitan nya. Hahaha.

Parang interesting ha. Ang sarap kasi nung picture mo. Pero ang mahal. :p

P.S. Basahin mo yung reply ni Ray2 sayo sa tagboard ko!

clarisse said...

After pa the Katipunan bridge. So wala siya dun sa "main" katipunan area. haha.

Hindi ko maalala yung katabi niya pero across the street, dun yung Kopiroti. :)

Mahal siya pero mas mura kasi than Red Ribbon's Banoffee at lalo namang mas mura than Starbucks'. haha. Pero mahal nga yung ibang cakes niya. :)) Pero mas mura siya than the mga sosyal na cake shops. :)) Talagang nagexplain rin. haha.

Ray2 talaga. nagfloflood. :))