Wednesday, November 07, 2007

SOSS? I'd probably be there if I weren't in SOSE. But I love SOSE! <3 Haha.




What Ateneo de Manila University "school" fits you best?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as School of Social Sciences

you are fit for SOSS. you love tie dyes and cobwebbs. you wear the horn glasses or strappy earings./ you want to change the world. you believe in man. you love to connect and interact, you are special yet you don't cut yourself out from the masses. your a patriot.

School of Social Sciences



57%

School of Science and Engineering



43%

School of Management



36%

School of Humanities



29%


Hmmm. Interesting. Though I don't agree with the tie dye, cobwebbs, glasses and earings, I agree with everything else. *wonders what the description of SOSE majors is* As I said in the title, I could have been in SOSS taking up Eco, MEco, Philo or PolSci. But I love CS and the people in SOSE! <3>

No comments: