Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SCA Kyut Kamp. :D

11.09.2007 - 11.11.2007
PSHS MPG.
Pictures in my multiply.




So many things I can say about the event. Great way to end the sembreak. I was sooo blessed. I miss all of you. It was a wonderful feeling being reunited with the family.

SCA Core. SCA '08 (ates and kuyas). SCA '09 old people. Iya, Rap, Gabby, Krizelle, Jaja, Tone, Angel, Lissan, JB, Leah, Jay, Ian, Josh, Apollo, Kevin, Jio. Great, great job. Thank you so much for having us. Thank you for continuing to serve and take care of SCA. Your love for God and passion to share that with others is overwhelming. It was great seeing you guys again. Unexplainable joy ang nafeel ng heart ko seeing you all. :) I love the carolling. Ang galing galing lang na game kayo lahat at sobrang hindi nauubusan ng energy. :D

Fr. Mon, Ma'am Caps, Ate Tin, Ma'am Aimee, Ma'am Rachel, Ma'am Osit, Sir Taf and Sir new teacher. Thank you rin po. :D Thank you for being the people who inspired out batch and are continuing to inspire other batches with your faith, love, concern and patience for all of us.

'11. Though none of you will probably see this, welcome to the SCA family! May you experience God's love through this family and share it with the rest of the Pisay community. I'm excited for all of you. Sobrang ngayon pa lang kita na ang inyong enthusiasm. :)

SCA '07 core. Ben, Cecile, Dane, Fatima, Greggy, Ivy, Jason, Karizz, Lester, Nico, Ray2, Rob, Tin. I missed all of you. Thank you for being there. Thank you for the fun obstacle courses, card games, oc arrangement of food, oc meals and last bites. Thank you for the company. I feel really happy and secure when I'm with all of you. Thank you for the conversations. I never cease learning from you. I love you all. <3 style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0); font-weight: bold;">Buong SCA '07. We should have a reunion camp or something. :D Para makapagkamustahan. :)

God, thank you for gracing the camp. Thank you for being there with us. All the love that I felt was from you. I know too that the overwhelming joy I feel when I am with these people is because of Your love that's in the center of it all. Thank you! :D We love you. <3

No comments: