Saturday, October 13, 2007

In other news.

I just realized that there are more news about the eagles here than about me so I'm redirecting the focus. Actually, this is also because there's very little Eagles news left to tell after the season ended. Hahaha.

- I decided to stay home and program or at least push myself to program instead of going to the Bantay Bata UAAP-NCAA All Star Game today. Yes. I'm surprised by myself. Even if I'll end up watching here at home, I still missed out on the chance to watch live because I'd rather stay home and try to multitask than be at the Arena and dedicate the entire 4 hours for the festivities.

- I'm officialy on sembreak. I'm just one paper away from completing all my 1st sem requirements.

- I am going to miss my teachers. I was blessed enough to have some of the best teachers I could ever have for the subjects I took up this sem. Kaya for sure, mamimiss ko sila ng sobra.

- A ako sa PE. Yay! :)) Sa mga hindi nakakaalam, Physical Fitness for Women ang PE ko. In other words, weight training. So yes kahit hindi kasama sa computation ng QPI(sana nga kasama na lang e. haha) ang PE, I'm proud to get an A. :D

- Hindi masyado kagandahan ang aking Random number but I still hope I get a PE class that I like.

- I won't be able to go online as often for the next two weeks because as I said before, this sem break is very promising. I'm soo excited. Wala lang. I just wanted to share. lol. :p

Uhmm. I think that's all. Ray2 and Fatima, kailan na? Greggy, finish planning na, please! :D

Block N, I'll miss all of you. Ang drama ng pagbye namin last Thursday. Lol. Parang ang tagal hindi magkikita. Haha.

Enjoy the sembreak everyone! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NGAYON NA! What. Haha. Ewan. Free na tayo lahat by Monday. Pero bawal ako Monday and Tuesday, haha. After that, anytime. :)