Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lit entry. CS project.

That entry before this (My non-fiction take on fiction) was for our group's pakulo for our Lit major paper. Haha. But since it's already here and fatima commented on it, might as well keep it. Haha.

Fatima, i'll lend you pa our reader. Sobrang ganda talaga. =)

Almost the entire block has had similar ym stat messages since last night. We so want to finish this CS project already. I really enjoy programming but when it comes to stuff where I have to apply a little bit of creativity, I get confused about what I really want to do. God bless Block N!:D This is just the start. :)) Kaya natin 'to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! i'm so special!

and btw.. i plan to finish one hundred years of solitude by the end of the sembreak... i labs it..