Sunday, September 02, 2007

Alumni Homecoming 2007

Attended the Alumni Homecoming last Saturday.


I loved being there. Mostly, we just sat down but I really enjoyed doing that. It felt great to just be there surrounded by the people I feel so at home with. In high school, we didn't stand up, say hi and take pictures with everyone. Just knowing that these people were around us made us feel safe and comforable. That's why this was one of the rare moments when I loved just sitting down and saying nothing.

Like Ray2, seeing the Journ people and talking about the paper made me miss Journ too. :(
Actually, I miss '07, our teachers and everyone else. :(

Before reaching Pisay, I felt a certain nervousness. During the invocation, I felt a chill. In the grandstand, I felt nostalgia. And on my way home, I once again remembered that we will never share the same moments we used to while we were in Pisay. But I'm more than greatful I had the chance to experience Pisay with them. Hopefully, though not the same moments, the taking part in each other's lives hasn't ended.

Sorry. Senti.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Pisay so much I want to cry. Lam mo yun, yung feeling na super overwhelming yung pagka-miss mo as in grabe ever huhu. :(

clarisse said...

Yup. I know. I wanted to cry as well. Why are we so depressed? Grabe naman to.

Anonymous said...

I knoooow. Parang namatayan ng love of our lives eh hahaha.