Friday, August 19, 2005

this SY's sectioning

I want to comment about this year’s sectioning. I know we’re already done with the first quarter but I’m starting to gain insight on these stuff. My batchmates were saying that people in last year’s sections were more or less the same in character or their personalities complimented each other. I did not think this was true as I entered and even as I left Jasmin. But now that I’m in Beryllium, those ideas might actually be true. In Jasmin, we had responsible people & not so responsible ones, good leaders & good followers, hard-working directors & amazing actors, quiet people & active people, science inclined individuals & humanities experts, sports enthusiasts, and funny people & dramatic people. We even had those who tried to be funny and really made us laugh and those who were really just naturally entertaining. Not included in the list is basketball because almost every single guy in Jasmin loved basketball. They are married to the ball & the court. With that, everyone had their own turns at being the star or the great one because we all had different inclinations. We were all given the chance to help one another because each one of us had an unstated but evident and important role to play in the class. In my view, there weren’t any serious clashes in personality. The greatness of one illuminated the talent of another. I do not think there is one adjective that could describe each and every member of Jasmin. The class was just so diverse that it made everyday a unique experience to look forward to.

I wish I could say the same thing about Beryllium but I do not understand the class well yet. I agree with what Nico said in his blog. The people in Be are genuine. I do not see people who have pretensions or are trying to be who they’re not. Everybody is just open and I guess that’s good. Our personalities might not really compliment each other but I think it’s the same thing for each and every third year section. We just have to try to help each other attain our goals. And so far, Be seems to be a fun section. People are so bubbly(synonymous to noisy and hyper-active, only it sounds better). We are getting along just fine. There are some problems but they’re erased. It may not be smooth sailing but we’re adapting pretty well. I know that the individuals in Beryllium will somehow learn how to work as one and function as an efficient cluster. I do not know what lies ahead for us this year but I’m glad I’d be spending it with Beryllium because I can not imagine myself in any other section. //Ang drama ng part na to ha?! Dapat matouch kyo Be, haha.

And btw, tama din si rob when he said that ang maganda sa be ay yung mga taong makikilala mo, yung individuals.

No comments: