Friday, August 19, 2005

ABS-CBN studio tour

We (for most of us to say the least) had our premiere on national TV a while ago. Haha. We had a studio tour at ABS where we viewed various studios and watched Wowowee. : p Everything is so much larger on TV. That explains why people are fatter when seen on television. Considering that a lot of artists seem so thin on TV, I could only imagine how thin they really are. Anyway, we enjoyed. It was Eng Journ bonding. It probably isn’t really considered bonding but it was the first time we went out as a group so I could probably call it that. We saw the ASAP & Game KNB studios which were incredibly smaller than I thought. All the others were fine I guess. I don’t expect news studios to be really big anyway. We went to Gerry’s afterwards.

I’m having fun in Eng Journ especially in the training. Ang sayang kasama nila ray2, ben, ryan and henson. Pati pala ni ate val. Ma’am Jams, thanks for being so patient with us and teaching us despite our laziness and hard-headedness. :p

No comments: