Friday, August 19, 2005

stuff that have been happening

I’m posting three entries because I rarely have the chance to update especially since every single day is so hectic. This last week, there were at LEAST three things I had to attend to for the three days. //It would have been five if classes weren’t suspended today and yesterday. I tried to go to two last Monday but I wasn’t able to concentrate in one because I was always looking at the clock and wondering if the other one was starting already. Thus, I performed not badly but not to par as how I should have. Last Tuesday, I went to two as well because we had a short meeting re our plans for YFC in pisay. Last Wednesday, I only attended one. I was already exhausted that day. I don’t think I could have rushed from one place to another. At least, rest day tomorrow. There’s just a need for some review. Tas cluster meeting naming sa gabi. Yippee. On Saturday, two activities na naman. I just realized that the title in one of my past entries ‘busy week or weekend’ or something isn’t appropriate because I can say that for every single week or weekend. E di pare-pareho na lang title ko each week. But I’m thankful because extra-curricular stuff keep me sane. //Totoo pa ba ‘to? Haha. Sane pa ba ako?!

As for my academics, parang ang low talaga ng performance ko sa first quarter. Ang tamad ko at paeasy-easy lang ako. Nagsisispag lang ako ‘pag feel ko. This is the reason why I’m not expecting much because I know I haven’t put up my best effort. Of course, I’m still praying hard that my grades wouldn’t be really bad. I’m trying to catch up this quarter. I’m doing homework at home and doing my best to manage my time. I realized that this is the only possible thing I can do to keep up with the demands of third year. I hope I can keep it up for the entire quarter or the entire year.

No comments: