Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not so wise investment.

This whole school year has been a period of assessment for me.

I realized that one of my strengths is the ability to recognize the things I am good at, the things I can do, and the things I really can't.

This strength to identify which are which will only be useful if I learn how to select what I invest myself in.

I am currently in a commitment which is in the border of those which I can do and those which I really can't. I might actually be wasting my time and inhibiting others who are more capable of taking my place.

But it's hard to disappoint the people who believe you can and expect so much from you especially if you've given them some basis to believe so. Shall I push myself to pursue this or shall I just redirect my energies?

No comments: