Thursday, April 03, 2008

Quick answer

... to my latest blog entry.

I'm not redirecting my energies because I got the answers I was looking for in two unlikely places.

First, I was in my brother's recognition day. It came from the speech of the grade 5 gold medalist. Yes. I got wisdom from a 5th grader. :) He quoted Henry Ford, "If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you're right."

Second, I got it from Ate Meki's stat message, "The greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most."

I've always pushed myself to do as much as I can. And just because this particular task challenges a different dimension of my being doesn't mean I can't put up a fight and give it all I have. As my mom and that gold medalist said, I just have to trust myself and trust that God will always be present to guide me. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahmhigas...*weeps* hahaha...

lol. babae ka kasi, kaya ka ganyan... isipin mo, kung slacker ka lang, lagi kang magiging masaya! hehehe... at syempre, sa kasayahan natinm nandun din naman si god eh...(palusot, hahaha)

anyway, napaka emo-ish naman niyan.hehehe... hindi naman kelangan lumaban eh. at sa tingin ko, the greatest rewards do not come from doing the things that scare you most, but from doing nothing at all.." hahaha

clarisse said...

no comment to your sexist statements. :p

hindi kaya emo-ish.

pero natatawa ako. kasi kung alam mo kung ano to, you'd probably give me the exact opposite advice. :))

Anonymous said...

You are fortunate to have signs shown to you and of course the intellect to understand them.

Good luck in your decision.

Anonymous said...

ozy kung sino ka man, nakakatawa yung sagot mo! hahaha... kung lalaki ka, aasarin kita kay clar, hahaha...

"kung alam mo kung ano ito, you'd probably give me the exact opposite advice"

hmm... lalaki yan noh?! hahaha!!! lol! emo == babae == clar

clarisse said...

hindi lalaki. :p at hindi secret. sabihin ko pa sayo pag nagkita tayo e. :p

hindi ko kilala si ozy. hehe. pero atenista siya at nagblobloghop siya sa blogs ng ibang mga atenista.

once again, not emo!! ikaw yun. :p

------

ozy, thanks for dropping by. :) i know God speaks to all of us. kailangan lang natin magpay attention.