Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rick Olivares passed by my blog!

Though I know anyone can type that on my tagboard, I still believe he passed by my blog. Hahaha.

Mr. Rick Olivares does a lot of things but I learned about him because he writes the UAAP updates on the Ateneo website. Being the big UAAP fan that I am, I was always so excited to read his article after every game. While writing my entries about the Eagles, I just had to quote from some of his articles. :)

Aside from being a fan of collegiate sports, I'm also a fan of great leaders and great writers. (This is partly the reason why I quote so many people and write about others I admire so often in this blog.) So imagine my surprise when I saw that tag on my blog. :)

I think I should write a blog entry about my favorite writers or bloggers. Ya. I should. before my blog turns into a page full of direct quotes from other people. Hahaha. :))

Too much thinking aloud. I just wanted to express my happiness. Haha. This is enough to make me all cheerful despite the fact that finals are coming up. :)

No comments: