Friday, May 25, 2007

ILC on YouTube

I made a great discovery today. :) Actually, my sister discovered it yesterday.

20 portions or 200 minutes of the 14th Youth for Christ ILC are in YouTube right now. It starts with the conclusion of the 1st sharing and intro to Vanessa's (yup. the girl from canada) sharing during Session 2. Session 2 for the sisters. :) Since nakaupload na, I guess pwede na rin sa brothers. haha. :) It was the session I loved the most and wrote about so much in my ILC entry. Sayang nga lang hindi sa simula. Love ko yung worship and 1st sharing e. :)) 2nd half na lang ng session 2. It continues on until the end of the ILC.

I really enjoyed recalling the ILC. To those who missed the ILC, here's your chance to listen to the message God gave us during the ILC. And just to everyone, panoorin niyo. Nakakabless yung ILC e. Para next year, sa Tagaytay naman tayo lahat. :)

Thank you God for this. :)

I'm uploading videos to my multiply. Panoorin niyo. :)

or youcould start here: Video 1 of 20 from tomasjasper in You Tube

No comments: