Thursday, May 03, 2007

I am 33% girly

From joanna...

il imitate joanna's way of commenting too. :)

Take this quiz and find out how girly you are. (GUYS TOO) Put x's beside each thing that's true. Each x that you put is one percent. Have fun!!

[ ] My fingernails/toenails are almost always done (never done)
[ ] During the summer the only shoes i wear are flip flops
[ ] My favorite toys as a child were barbies
[x] My favorite colour is pink or purple (it's green now. but there was a time they were. and i still find them cute anyway.)
[ ] I did Gymnastics.
[x] I love skirts.(but don't wear them often)
[ ] Hollister is one of my favorite places to shop
[ ] Tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear.
[x] I love chocolate (even if they make me fat :p)
[x] I've never had a real job. (like joanna, never had one. haha)

TOTAL: 4

[ ] My hair is almost always straightened (i wish but that would both destroy my hair and make me even more late for school)
[ ] I have at least 8 myspace pictures (again like joey, no myspace)
[ ] I usually go shopping once a week (if i had that much money, i'd rather eat out)
[x] I love to hang out at the mall with friends (but i don't do it often)
[x] I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace or earings.
[ ] I've gone to a tanning salon. (more than enough tan already)
[ ] I've gone to the beach to tan.
[ ] I have at least 10 pairs of shoes.
[ ] I watch either the OC or Laguna Beach.
[ ] I change my icon weekly.
[ ] I wear a shower cap.

TOTAL: 2

[x] I dont shop at Hot Topic.
[x] My cell phone might as well become a part of me.
[ ] I wear mascara everyday.
[ ] I've been or am on a diet.
[ ] Bathing suits are adorable.
[ ] I dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
[ ] Big sunglasses are hott.
[x] I have gotten my nails done before. (only twice. haha. and back when i was still in gs)
[ ] MTV is one of my favorite channels.

TOTAL: 3

[ ] All I want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys! (not that shallow)
[x] I love to have girls do my hair.
[ ] I give and recieve hugs from all my friends
[x] I hate bugs.
[x] Carnivals are so fun!
[ ] Summer is THE best season. (oo nga. mainit kaya.)
[ ] My swimsuit has 2 pieces
[x] I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor. (lol. believe me there's almost no girl who isn't unless like joey, you've found him. those who say no are just in denial. :p)
[ ] Musicians are so hot.
[ ] You write me a poem and tell me I'm beautiful and I'm all yours. (joanna's right. once again, not that easy. haha.)

TOTAL: 4

[x] I am self-conscious.
[x] I cry often. (I like crying. :D)
[ ] My car smells like vanilla or cherry. (i don't like car scents plus i don't have my own car)
[x] My dishes get washed more than once a week.
[x] I dont do sports. (only watch. :p)
[x] I HATE to run.
[x] I squeal when I am surprised or angry. (not in a super high frequency but ya)
[ ] I eat dried fruit as a snack.
[x] I love romance novels.
[ ] Drew Barrymore is so cute.

TOTAL: 7

[ ] I dance a lot.
[ ] usually spend an hour or over to get ready to leave my house.
[ ] I only have like 5 billion hair products.
[x] I love to get dressed up.
[ ] Every part of my outfit needs to match.
[ ] I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends. (kaya nga may 1 hour conversations sa phone and may ym)
[ ] I would love to have a photo shoot.
[ ] I apply lip stuff 50 times a day.
[ ] I wish I were a model.

TOTAL: 1

[ ] I wish I could meet Paris Hilton. (unless she shares her money, um, NO)
[ ] I have been something that was semi.
[ ] I own Uggs.
[ ] Hip Hop is the best music.
[ ] I pop my collar.
[ ] I like to be the center of attention.
[ ] Guys with Mohawks are crazy.
[ ] Horses are beautiful.
[ ] I'd rather not pay attention in school.
[ ] Cats are adorable. (not for me. i usually run away from them)

TOTAL: 0 (hehe.)

[ ] I write my own music.
[x] I would love to visit Hawaii.
[x] Valentine's day is so cute! (cause its also singles awareness day. :D)
[x] White is better than black. (on me, yup)
[ ] I wouldn't be caught dead in all black.
[ ] My closet is STOCK FULL of clothes.
[x] Hate the grunge look.
[x] I love to read magazines.

TOTAL: 5

[ ] I love to gossip.
[x] I had Lisa Frank folders/posters/notebooks as a kid.
[ ] I love Celine Dion.
[ ] My bubble baths are 1-2hrs long.
[ ] My wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned.
[ ] My friends and I are in a strict group. We mostly only hang out with each other.
[x] I like little kids.
[ ] Diet drinks are the best. (exactly. yuck)
[ ] I'm all about being vegetarian. (tried vegemeat. swallowed it down immediately.)
[x] I refuse to eat at McDonalds. (like joey again, if i had a choice, i would.)

TOTAL: 3

[ ] I check my myspace everyday. (N/A)
[x] I love life! (guys don't?)
[x] I have a lot of jewlery!
[ ] My screen name(s) have x's in them.
[ ] Either one of my myspace names has/had <3's style="font-family:verdana;">
[x] I would never want to be the opposite sex.
[x] It's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it.
[ ] I have more than 3 pillows on my bed.

TOTAL: 4

Now add up all the total points and put "I am __% girly" for the subject if you steal or get tagged.

I tag Fatima and Maisie.

1 comment:

Joji said...

clar.. i didn't know you were waiting for your knight in shining armor. hahaha. or as they say in singapore, armoUr. :P