Monday, May 30, 2005

SUMMIT + other things

Last Saturday, I attended YFC Metro Manila's Summer Mission Training(SUMMIT) held at (the great)St. Paul College, Pasig. It was lots of fun. I was there as part of Pisay-HS base so I joined West B but I also saw our heads in Central A there.:) Si Ate Aida lang yung kasama kong Pisay dun. La kasi yung iba e. mwahaha. Well, o cge nandun din sina Kuya James & Ate Claire. Pero mga graduate na yung 3 e. hihi. We talked about our plans for this year. We discussed how to make our schools grow and at the same time try to go out to other high schools. Excited na ko magstart yung school year. I hope it will be a fruitful one for Pisay YFC. :)

The only thing I was sad about was I didn't get to attend our chapter meeting because of the SUMMIT. :'(

Harbour centre...
well, i wasn't able to watch any of their games against granny goose. they lost in both games resulting to their elimination in the pbl unity cup 2005. they just wasted their efforts during the entire elimination round. but i'm not going to dwell on the past. as if, may magagawa pa ko. hihintayin ko na lang next uaap season. ANIMO LA SALLE!!!

PBA...
I watched yung parang All-Star game ng PBA yesterday. Nakakatuwa kasi mga retired na sila pero ang gagaling pa rin nila mag-basketball. Tapos parang daling-dali pa rin sila magshoot. Ang saya. La lng.

No comments: