Monday, May 09, 2005

Hail to the people with the most difficult job in the world!

They always have time for the family no matter how busy they are. They’re the perfect listeners and they have a way of knowing how we feel. They are considerate and always want to give us the best things in life. They make us feel loved. They also cooks great food. She’s mom!

So to all the moms in the world, you guys are the greatest and thank you for being there.

To my mom, I love you sooooo much! I can’t imagine not having you by my side. You are always there to inspire me. Despite your super exhausting job, you always have time for us. You’re one of the most generous people I know. You always give & you love with all your heart! Thanks for listening to me(that’s really very hard as I like talking a lot) and for everything else! May God bless you with all your heart’s desires! Mwah!

And since I think the people who would be reading this(that would be you) aren’t moms yet, just thank your mom and it doesn’t have to be mother’s day for you to remember how great she is & everything she’s done for you :) That’s why this entry is 1 day late. lol.

No comments: