Saturday, May 14, 2005

Harbour Centre

Harbour just defeated Nenaco – San Beda. They were actually expected to do so. Cardona didn’t play a lot. I mean he wasn’t needed because the game was under control most of the time. They probably need him more for their game against Montana. But that didn’t mean he didn’t perform well but he was under his averages. Pero ok lng. Gaco was player of the game!!! Cardona was so happy for him. He even stood up from his seat to leave Gaco in the spotlight. Lol. Then, he continued congratulating him again. Mendoza also acknowledged him. And Bugia hit him twice at the back with his water bottle. I guess that’s his way of congratulating Gaco. Or his way of hurting him dahil gusto niya siya ang maging player of the game. Hehe. Basketball players definitely have weird ways of doing things.

You might think that I should worry about the NBA playoffs more. But I like amateur basketball better. Lol. It's much more fun than watching super skilled & super galing players(but I watch the pros occassionally). Parang amateur basketball players need more effort. La lng. That's just me. Hihi.

No comments: