Friday, June 03, 2005

a new school year ahead

Yesterday, re-orientation ng 07 sa school. It was very short because we didn’t follow the schedule. I saw the Jasmin people who I will really, really, really miss. Sumali pala si Shower sa TKO nung Wednesday. Sayang! Di ko napanood. Mga Be magparamdam na kayo. 19 pa lang ang nakalista. Kulang pa ng probably around 9-11.

Reaction ko sa teachers & sked ng Be:
1.Masaya kasi teacher namin si Ma’am Jams. Woohoo!!!
2.The rest of the teachers, k lng. May 1 lang akong di gusto kasi mas gusto ko yung 1 pang teacher in that subject pero ano naman magagawa ko. Maybe magaling din naman ung teacher namin.
3.Tapos may quiz na kaagad sa Math on Monday. 1st subject pa naman namin. Kailangan ko na tuloy mag-aral.
4.Ang aga ng uwi naming in some days. Mwahaha…
5.Ang luwag ng schedule namin. Maninibago sigurado kami kasi sanay na kami na walang butas sa schedule.
6.Maganda schedule ng PE namin kaya masaya. I have to work on my swimming pa naman.
7.The schedule of Beryllium’s(I haven’t seen the other sections’) main purpose is to remove any fat in the bodies of the students in the class. Puro akyat, baba at lipat ng building.
8.And my adviser is a Chem teacher which is good. Last year Ma’am Cardenas, who was teaching the lone 2 unit subject in 2nd yr, was my adviser. Ngayon adviser ko 2 unit subject ulit ang tinuturo. Kaya mas madaling magpatulong & magconsult.

We were also able to talk to Sir Martz! nice! I also bought a pair of earrings from Maisie. They’re pretty.

Tas may dilemma ako. I don’t know which elective to take. Sabi pwede naman daw 2 so maybe I’ll take 2 kasi I’m interested in 5. The 5 electives are
(1)Eng Journ-I don't think I’m a very talented writer but I love doing it so I think I’ll enjoy this one. Plus I want to be part of the Science Scho next year.
(2)Lab Tech-I think people who take this one will have an advantage in Bio & STR. I also like lab activities like the stuff we did nung 3rd-4th qtr last yr sa bio. And it will also be very useful in our future careers(science course na talaga ako)
(3)Robotics-Duh! Who wouldn’t be interested? I think Pisay is the only school that offers this & masaya talagang matuto nito.
(4)Food Science-It’s one field of Science which is very appealing to me at the moment. I’m consideringstudying a course related to this kaya gusto ko. (don’t think this is an achievement kasi sobrang daming course na kino-consider ko)
(5)Pop Law-I’ve always been interested. I wanted to be a lawyer before entering Pisay. Since it is most likely that this doesn’t push through, at least may konti akong malalaman.

What elective/s do you think I should take? Help!!!

Back to the orientation…. May sobrang nakakainis today.

Meron akong nalaman kanina na nagpafeel guilty sakin. I mean wala akong ginawang masama pero may mga bagay na hindi ko ginawa. Well, la na ko magagawa dun. May God bless all of us na lang.

Kaya ngayon hindi masyado maganda pakiramdam ko. And the fact that it’s time to go back to the tons of work load doesn’t help. I desperately need to attend a YFC meeting. Hihi. Pangpagaan ng feeling e. I can’t believe I didn’t become active much earlier. (Wait! Active na ba ko?!) Nauna pa ko maging active sa Pisay. Btw, good luck pala sa camp this weekend. I’m so sad I couldn’t go(especially since ung venue nila ngayon ang venue ng camp ko & before the 1st day of classes din yung camp ko noon (“,)) kasi I’m still not prepared for the official start of school. God bless!!!

No comments: