Thursday, April 14, 2005

Youth Camp

CFC Youth For Christ Central A3-Greenhills is having a Youth Camp!!!

When? April 22 5pm – April 24 12nn
Where? Alpadi, Antipolo
Reg. Fee: P1,200.00



The camp is the entry point to YFC. It's a great way to become closer to God. Hindi siya boring & u also get to meet lots of interesting people. Open to people ages 12-22.

The youth camp, despite the name, isn’t an outdoor camping activity. It is indoor. The registration fee will cover for food & lodging. It’s really fun so I hope you guys could come. We hope the Greenhills area is accessible to you. It would be even better if you live near the ff. churches: Santuario de San Jose(Greenhills East), Mary The Queen(near ICA, Xavier, Little Baguio & Greenhills West in San Juan) & Christ The King(near Green Meadows & White Plains). But if you don’t, no problem because everyone is welcome.

IM or text me for details or if you’re going to attend. And if you don’t know me personally or you know neither my yahoo id nor my cell #, just post a comment or leave a message in my tagboard.

No comments: