Tuesday, April 19, 2005

test results

I’ve been taking internet test & quizzes recently. Ang saya kasi e. Here are some of the results I got:

From Tickle:

Clarisse, based on your responses, your top career area is Math and Science

Careers in this field often demand that you enjoy thinking analytically, have strong reasoning skills and the ability to approach a problem from a variety of angles. You're not content to just question — you're motivated to test your ideas to see if they are right. Even if it's not a common perception, people who enjoy the Math and Sciences are highly imaginative and intuitive.

I was shocked by this! Pero kahit hindi ko top career area ang Math and Science, yan din naman ang kahihinatnan(tama ba?!) ko. Hihi! Sabi ng contract eh! (Masunurin akong bata & may utang na loob ako sa tax payers of the Philippines. hihi. Ang drama.).

Clarisse, the right jobs for you would allow you to be
Strategic and Creative


As a Strategic type, you want to be able to express yourself and your ideas through work. Sure there's a time and place for rules and procedures, but when a good thought strikes you, you don't want it to be boxed into one way of thinking. You're willing to go outside the rules if there's a chance that the risk will reap big rewards.

You are stronger than most when it comes to generating ideas. And because of this, it might sometimes feel easier to take on all aspects of a job yourself instead of wasting time explaining it to someone else who might not "get it" like you do. But because you have so many ideas and are willing to take on so much, you might find that you sometimes have trouble finishing every project you start.

Your diplomacy and adaptability make you a valuable asset. But your need to feel invested in a company that allows you to express your original ways of thinking will ultimately impact how happy you are in the workplace.

hmmm… medyo mas nakakagulat to. Because I don’t think I’m creative. I guess I have lots of ideas but most of the time, I don’t know how to do them. Plus, I follow almost all rules to the dot. Sobrang pag may sinabi sa kin na dapat gawin, ganun talaga gagawin ko. But it is true that I like doing things on my own. I’d rather have difficulty doing something than have difficulty explaining it to somebody. Kasi pag nag-explain ka, di mo pa nga sure kung magegets talaga nung tao kung ano yung gusto mo mangyari. Yung, I might not finish everything I start, I think it’s more on not finishing what I start on time. Cramming. Hihi.

I’ll post more next time kasi na-aaddict na tlaga ko sa quizzes. Share ur comments na rin.

No comments: