Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm a Robi Domingo fans club all by myself. :p



I bet it's obvious in my blog. I'm a Robi Domingo fan. Lol. This picture was taken when he and his friends bought their books from LS while we were on duty. Sir manager said, Robi paki kamayan naman ang mga assistant ko. Afterwards, one of our shiftmates asked for an autograph, ate honey asked for a picture and then I did too. hahaha.

When this picture was taken, I thought of a lot of creative ways of writing this entry but I just decided against it.

Notice my shirt. God knew I was going to get a chance to take a photo with Robi that day. :p

Btw, after the picture, we said "Thank you. Sorry sa abala." He even replied, "thank you ate." Fans even more. I swear he has so many fans in this school. :))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, found your site while blog hopping. care to exchange links? btw, i like your photo with robi. is he really that tall in person? :)

clarisse said...

sure. :)

well, im short. haha. but yup. he's tall. taller than most guys.

Anonymous said...

ang dayaaaaaa....hindi ko pa rin siya nakikita sa school. huhuhu...sana lang hindi matapos ang isng sem na hindi ko siya makasalubong. hindi naman siguro ganon kalaki ang ateneo diba? lol. congrats. bait niya talaga noh? :)