Sunday, April 01, 2007

Graduation Entry # 3:Jasmin

“Talaga? Hindi ka mukhang Jasmin,” is a comment I often get. Ano nga ba ang mukhang Jasmin?

I guess Jasmin was a pool of people who really knew how to have fun. Every break the guys would be at the basketball court even if it was only a 10 minute break in between 2 classes. The Sci stream had a different lunch period than the people in tech. We, in sci, would do our Geom homework together. Once the bell rings, the tech people come and pick up our homework. And then in art class, we all gave our best efforts to stay awake. Lol. We indeed had class unity.

Just when people were starting to list down what section they were in, the entire ’07 commented that Jasmin was going to win in the Intrams. During batch intrams, our team with Dahlia ended 3rd out of 4 teams. Lol. But that wasn’t the only thing we were good at. We won 2nd in Katutubong Sayaw. Acknowledgements to Ma’am Cardenas for everything she taught us. She actually also even bought our costumes from Mt. Province.

A lot of teachers have told us that our section had great potential. They have gone as far as telling us we were better than the other more prominent sections. I know na pwedeng pambobola yun. But I believe in that. We were a great mix. We balanced out each other. Each one had his own forte. Brought together, we were one awesome section.

In this class, I was given more than enough opportunities to lead. I absolutely loved leading the 4th quarter soc sci class project and the 4th quarer Filipino group project. I had to go to Commonwealth with my CPU and to my godfather’s house just to finish that Pinoy project. Still, I had loads of fun. Thank you sa isang usapan sa caf na narinig ko. That made me feel really happy.

Siguro nga hindi ako mukhang Jasmin. Pero dahil diyan, mas mahal ko ang Jasmin at mas nagpapasalamat ako sa kanilang lahat. Every minute in Jasmin was worth it. Even if I don’t seem like a typical Jasmin person as other people say, I felt at home. I found great friends. I guess I wouldn’t have even had the chance to know many of those people if I weren’t in Jasmin. I thank God that He didn’t make me miss out on the chance to do so.

I don’t get to talk to many of you anymore but I certainly wish to thank all of you. I was nervous at first to even be in Jasmin but ceasing to be in that section was twice as hard. I learned that things are not always what they seem. Even more, you cannot judge people before you have the chance to know them. May reunion ba ngayon? Kailan yung next?

2 comments:

. said...

natawa ako dun sa geom hw's!! hahaha... ang cute.. sci makes, tech copies. HAHAHAHHA

clarisse said...

sobrang funny talaga looking back. haha. totoo yan. ask any jasmin person. :D