Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Goodbye UP!

I did this last Saturday and it sort of hurt.

name reg #
_____________________________________________________________________________________

You chose to enroll in another school.

Your confirmation tracking number is ##-#####. This page serves as your confirmation receipt. Please print a copy for your record.

You may only confirm your enrollment once online. Should you wish to change your decision, please contact Admission Section of the Office of the University Registrar, University of the Philippines, Diliman, 1101 Quezon City at 981-8500 local 4555 / 4556.

eCRS team 2006


I really believe that Ateneo would be the best university for me. Still, nasad pa rin ako nung sinagot ko nang yes yung tanong na “Are you sure you want to give up your slot?”

I mean hindi mapagkakaila na UP is the top university and that slot is something I’ve been working on since Day 1 of my Pisay life. Hindi madali ilet go.

At higit pa diyan, nakakalungkot na I won’t be studying in the university where almost all of my batchmates and friends will be studying in. I guess I would just have to hold on to our batch’s commitment to stay in touch and remain friends regardless of university, region and country.

Cecile, nalulungkot rin ako. :(

4 comments:

usecalibri said...

Hindi kita kakalimutan Clar! =)

clarisse said...

at sobrang di kita makakalimutan with the rest of 07. kita kita pa rin! :D

Anonymous said...

I feel similar towards Ateneo. I do wonder sometimes kung dapat ba ako talaga sa UP or not, pero at the end of the day that's where I still feel I should be. Magaling lang talagang magbenta ang Ateneo kaya napapag-isip ako minsan haha.

Pero harhar kung friends ang pagbabasehan, edi sana Ateneo na lang ako kasi kahit super daming Pisay sa UP at sa ComSci, you're still my closest friend sa kanilang lahat. Grabe, sosyal ka ha, you trump the 20 or so Pisay-ComSci people! :P

Pero well. Magkikita pa tayo. Mamaya nga lang eh, haha.

clarisse said...

oh well. magaling sila magbenta kasi maganda ang kanilang binebenta. haha. pero oo nga. parang ako, may nagsasabi sa utak ko na mag-up ako pero the feeling na i should be in ateneo prevails.

awww. natouch ako. haha.

kahit iba ang sabi ng feelings natin at magiging magkalaban tayo (sabi ni sir mardan :p), hindi dapat tayo mawalan ng communication. :D kailangan magset na talaga tayo ng monthly labas or something.

sobrang mamimiss kita ray2.