Sunday, September 07, 2008

My lucky break ♥

I have to blog about this cap because I love it and because it's the first thing I ever won in my entire life.

I have never been lucky in raffles or bingo or phone-in contests until last July 17.

I like watching Hard Ball especially when they feature sports events that I actually watch (eg. UAAP). I was watching the show when they said they were giving an Ateneo or La Salle UAAP cap to a caller who can answer the question. The question was about their Hot Ticket discussion during their show the day before that was also about the UAAP. So I tried calling. I got the busy tone a number of times but after a while, I got through! The girl told me that they'd call me back if I win. And so a few minutes later, she called me back and informed me that I won!!! :D AND that I was going to introduce myself briefly on-air. I got really nervous but I can actually say I got to talk to the Hardball hosts once in my life. Hahaha. ♥

And so I got my Adidas Ateneo cap last Friday and I love it! :D Sorry for the vanity and the superficial happiness but I really loved winning, talking to the hosts on-air and getting the cap. :))

No comments: