Monday, July 30, 2007

Superhero powers =)

I'm enjoying answering quizzes again. lol.

Got this from vic.

Your Superpower Should Be Manipulating Electricity

You're highly reactive, energetic, and super charged.
If the occasion calls for it, you can go from 0 to 60 in a split second.
But you don't harness your energy unless you truly need to.
And because of this, people are often surprised by what you are capable of.

Why you would be a good superhero: You have the stamina to fight enemies for days

Your biggest problem as a superhero: As with your normal life, people would continue to underestimate you


I want to comment too. :p

I expected to get the mind-reading or the fire like the others but I get something more appropriate to me. I enjoy producing large amounts of energy and using them to accomplish important tasks that I love doing. I know what I'm capable of. Most of the time, I wish to be more consistent so that my powers can be evident and fully utilized. But the rest of the time, I just enjoy knowing that I can sit back and relax and whether other people are aware of it or not, when something has to be done, I have the ability to perform. :)

*To the people who have helped me harness and use these powers, thanks! I love getting to use my God-given powers. haha. =))

2 comments:

Kimmie-chan said...

Oooh... Wow. It's great that you can manipulate your energy into doing something productive. It's so nice to see someone so driven to accomplish stuff and do whatever task is at hand and be able to sit back and relax as well. It's a rare thing kasi. Just like your result is very rare. :) Pleasure to meet you, Clarissa! Hope to get to know you better nga lang. ^^ God bless! :D

clarisse said...

haha. the problem is sometimes i relax too much. :p

thanks ate! same here. thanks for being so friendly and helpful to us. :) we appreciate it a lot. see you around. :) God bless! :D