Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"right" major

You scored as Religion/Theology, You should strongly consider majoring (or minoring) in Religion, Theology, or a related major.

It is possible that the best major for you is your 2nd, 3rd, or even 5th listed category, so be sure to consider ALL majors in your OTHER high scoring categories (below). You may score high in a category you didnt think you would--it is possible that a great major for you is something you once dismissed as not for you. The right major for you will be something 1) you love and enjoy and 2) are really great at it.

Consider adding a minor or double majoring to make yourself standout and to combine your interests. Psychology is a good minor to add to any major. Please post your results in your myspace/blog/journal.

Religion/Theology

100%

HR/BusinessManagement

88%

Psychology/Sociology

88%

PoliticalScience/Philosophy

88%

English/Journalism/Comm

88%

Accounting/Finance/Marketing

81%

French/Spanish/OtherLanguage

63%

Nursing/AthleticTraining/Health

44%

Biology/Chemistry/Geology

31%

Education/Counseling

31%

Mathematics/Statistics

25%

Physics/Engineering/Computer

25%

History/Anthropology/LiberalArts

13%

Visual&PerformingArts

6%

WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
created with QuizFarm.com


At first, I didn't want to post my results. Because unlike Rob and Fatima, who are in the "right" course, I'm not. Like Ray2 (my coursemate :>), this test says I'm not in the right course. But I know better than to believe in some internet test results. I know God helped me make this decision and that I'm so far enjoying everything I'm learning. No test can ever overpower my persistence and drive that comes from God. ;>

Tama si ray2. I could use all the yaman I earn from CS to pursue anything else I might want to do in the future like study Theo or manage people. :D

No comments: