Tuesday, June 05, 2007

enrolled!!!

I'm officially an atenean! Enrollment was quite tiring but I guess better than Pisay and UP (from what I hear).

I'm nervous about college especially about my PE. But with God's grace, I know everything's going to be fine. I'll be with my blockmates tom. I hope to have fun.

And had lunch with some Pisay people who are going to Ateneo. Love them, all. I think there's going to be a lot of us. I estimated 20. There might be 30+. In a couple of years, maybe 1/3 of Pisay graduates will choose Ateneo over UP. hehe.

2 comments:

FNF said...

Hey, i haven't seen you around. Sabagay, a few days pa lang naman. But if you see me around school before I do spot you, do say "hi!" Masarap kasi maka-meet ng mga taga pisay sa ateneo. hehehe.

clarisse said...

hi ma'am frances. yup. il make sure i say hi. :D see you around po! :)