Thursday, June 21, 2007

...

I'd really love to blog right now but everything seems to be blurry. I'm still at a stage where I'm confused when I really don't want to be.

I'd be a hypocrite if I say I've totally adjusted to being a college student and studying at the Ateneo. But it is a great desire in my heart that in the very near future, I'd be able to sing with utmost sincerity "Win or lose, it's the school we choose. This is the place where we belong!"

No matter how confused I am, I continue to hold on to God's promise. I think it's the same verse Jao placed sa grad pics. I've heard it more than twice this week. I don't remember when. Hindi sa Mass at hindi ko rin nabasa sa Bible. Pero naencounter ko siya ng ilang ulit. And I guess ito yung version ng IM sa akin ni God. :D

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

***

Block N, thank you so much! :D Super laking relief nung nakilala ko kayo kasi narealize ko na yung blockmates ko wasn't one of the things I had to worry about anymore sa pagaadjust ko sa college. I love you all, block N!!! I'm in the best block ever. :)

Thank you so much Ray2 for visiting!!! Sorry na nahingan pa kita ng 2php. haha. Love you, girl. Miss ko na talaga kayo. :( Bonding natin dapat overnight na, hindi lang school visits. Seeing you occasionally helps me a lot. :p

Rob and Jason, thanks! Ngayon ko lang kayo nakakwentuhan sa school since start of the school year. haha. Thanks uli!

Fatima, may plan next week. Sana matuloy. Magkita tayo. :D

Yung mga iniimbita ko diyan(sana alam niyong kayo yun. 2 lang kayo actually. :p), punta na kayo. At kahit di pa kita naiimbita, visit niyo lang kami, let us know you're coming, willing kami magtour ng tao. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grabe, super namiss ko din kayo. Si Imang lang nakaka-hangout ko sa UP eh.. Which of course is fun pero mas masaya kung andun din kayo.

Pero... Rob said nung bago ako pumunta na he will show me what I've been missing at the Ateneo... Pero after yesterday for some reason naging super sure na ko na I'm in the right place for me. Haha sorry na, pero at home ako sa UP eh. :P But at least I've got Rob to thank for making me realize that haha.

Rob said...

ang sad naman ng buhay nating lahat kung hindi yun ang narealize mo (pero di ko rin naman intention yun haha) ayos na yan :D we are where God put us. kaya ienjoy na natin :D