Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I have lived through 77 of these 158 things.

Rules:
01. Put numbers in the boxes instead of ticking them off with x's. (example: 1, 2, 3, 4...)
02. Repost as "I have lived through ___ of these 158 things."
03. Tag 5 other people to answer the same survey.

[1] I have read a lot of books. //I think so at least.
[ ] I have been on some sort of varsity team.
[ ] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping.
[2] I have been (or wanted to go to) to Canada. //wanted to
[3] I have been (or wanted to go to) to Europe. //wanted to. Sana next summer.
[4] I have watched cartoons for hours.//when my brother used to watch cartoons all day and there was nothing I could do about it.
[5] I have tripped UP the stairs. //one was really bad. good thing i was late so no one saw the incident.
[ ] I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
[ ] I have been snowboarding/skiing.
[6] I have played ping pong.
[ ] I swam in the ocean.
[ ] I have been on a whale watch.
[7] I have seen fireworks.
[ ] I have seen a shooting star.
[ ] I have seen a meteor shower.
[ ] I have almost drowned.
[ ] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear.
[8] I have listened to one CD over and over and over again.//A lot of times. Recently, it was the Awesome Presence CD.
[ ] I have had stitches.
[ ] I have had frostbite.
[ ] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
[9] I have stayed up 'til 2 doing homework/projects. //Maaga pa nga ang 2 e.
[ ] I currently have a job.
[ ] I have been ice skating.
[ ] I have been roller blading.
[ ] I have fallen flat on my face.
[ ] I have tripped over my own two feet.
[ ] I have been in a fist fight.
[10] I have played video games for more than 3 hours straight.//Haha. What a waste of time, right?!
[11] I have watched the Power Rangers.//Who hasn't?
[12] I attend Church regularly.
[13] I have played truth or dare.
[14] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[15] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[16] I've called someone stupid.
[17] I've been in a verbal argument.
[18] I've cried in school.
[ ] I've played basketball on a team.
[ ] I've played baseball on a team.
[ ] I've played football on a team.
[ ] I've played soccer on a team.
[19] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[ ] I've played softball on a team.
[ ] I've played volleyball on a team.
[ ] I've played tennis on a team.
[ ] I've been on a track or cross country team.
[20] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life.
[ ] I've bungee jumped.
[ ] I've climbed a rock wall.
[21] I've lost more than $20.
[ ] I've called myself an idiot. //I don't usually use the word. I'm more of a "stupid" person.
[ ] I've called someone else an idiot.
[22] I've cried myself to sleep.
[23] I've had (or have) pets.//They never lasted long.
[24] I've owned a spice girls CD.//Does a tape count?
[25] I've owned a Britney Spears CD. //haha.
[26] I've owned an N*Sync CD. //I like NSYNC.
[ ] I've owned a Backstreet Boys CD.
[ ] I've mooned someone.
[ ] I have sworn at someone of authority before.
[27] I've been in the newspaper. //Like Ray2, school paper. haha.
[28] I've been on TV. //Wowowee. haha.
[ ] I've been (or wanted to go to) to Hawaii.
[29] I've eaten sushi.//I love sushi soooooo much!!!
[ ] I've been on the other side of a waterfall.
[ ] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies.
[30] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
[ ] I've watched all of the Rocky movies.
[ ] I've watched the 3 Stooges.
[31] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[32] I've watched Looney Tunes.
[ ] I've been stuffed into a locker/I have stuffed others into lockers.
[33] I've been called a geek. //Pisay gives that impression.
[34] I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade. //Sabi nga ni Ray2, pisay does this to you.
[35] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it. //Thank God! haha.
[36] I've hugged my mom within the past 24 hrs.
[ ] I've hugged my dad within the past 24 hours.
[37] I've met a celebrity/music artist.
[38] I've written poetry.
[ ] I've been arrested.
[ ] I've been attracted to someone much older than me.
[ ] I've been tickled till I've cried.
[ ] I've tickled someone else until they cried.
[39] I've had/have siblings.
[40] I've been to a rock concert.
[41] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it.//especially when PPO whent to pisay to perform.
[42] I've been in a play.
[ ] I've been picked last in gym class.
[ ] I've been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
[43] I've cried in front of my friends.//last time was during the youth camp.
[ ] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages
[ ] I've played Halo 2.
[44] I've freaked out over a sports game. //I almost always do.
[ ] I've been (or wanted to go to) to Alaska.
[45] I've been (or wanted to go to) to China.//as usual, wanted na naman
[ ] I've been (or wanted to go to) to Spain.
[46] I've been (or wanted to go to) to Japan.//wanted again. i want to eat lots of sushi, sashimi, maki, etc. there.
[ ] I've had a fight with someone on AIM.
[47] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face.
[48] I've had serious conversations on any IM.
[49] I've forgiven someone who has done something wrong to me.
[50] I've been forgiven.
[ ] I've screamed at a scary movie.
[51] I've cried at a chick flick.//Who doesn't? lol.
[52] I've watched a lot of action movies.//because of my dad
[53] I've screamed at the top of my lungs.//usually when watching a game (live or kahit sa tv lang).
[ ] I've been to a rap concert.
[ ] I've been to a hip hop concert.
[54] I've lived in more than 2 houses.
[55] I've driven on the highway/been on the highway.
[56] I've driven more than 40 miles in a day/been in a car that went more than 40 miles in a day.//i think so.
[ ] I've been in a car accident.
[ ] I've done drugs.
[57] I've been homesick.
[58] I've thrown up.
[ ] I've puked on someone.
[59] I've been horseback riding.
[ ] I've filled out more than 10 myspace/LJ surveys.
[60] I've spoken my mind in public.
[61] I've proved someone wrong.
[62] I've been proven wrong by someone.
[ ] I've broken a leg.
[ ] I've broken an arm/fingers.
[ ] I've fallen off a swing.
[ ] I've swung on a swing for more than 30 minutes straight
[63] I've watched Winnie the Pooh movies.
[ ] I've forgotten my backpack when I've gone to school.
[64] I've lost my backpack.
[ ] I've come close to dying.
[ ] I've seen someone die.
[65] I've known someone who has died.
[66] I've wanted to be an actor/actress at some point. //while watching plays when i was a kid
[67] I've done modeling. //in a swimsuit when i was in grade 3 or something. :)
[68] I've forgotten to brush my teeth some mornings.//twice at the most. our dad never forgets to remind us when we were kids
[69] I've taken something/someone for granted.//sadly
[70] I've realized how good my life is.//because God is in it
[71] I've counted my blessings.
[72] I've made fun of a classmate.
[ ] I've been asked out by someone and I said no.
[ ] I've slapped someone in the face.//but I've seen someone do it. lol.
[ ] I've been skateboarding.
[ ] I've been backstabbed by someone I thought was a friend.
[73] I've lied to someone to their face. //you'd be surprise to learn what lie this is.
[74] I've told a little white lies. //most of them with the purpose to protect myself.
[75] I've taken a day off from school just so I don't go insane. //twice or thrice already. haha.
[76] I've fainted.//thrice or more. it's quite an experience.
[ ] I've had an argument with someone about whether cheerleading is sport or not.
[ ] I've pushed someone into a pool.
[77] I've been pushed into a pool.
[ ] I've been (or am) in love.

I'm tagging meryl, joanna, krishna, joanne & kahit sinong may gusto dahil wala na kong maisip. :)

No comments: