Monday, May 29, 2006

BIG SHOT

Bringing in God: Summer High School Officers' Training

1 Timothy 4:12
Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example to believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, faith and purity.

God has set me on fire. I'm excited for the next school year.

To the ends of the earth
Love unfailing, overtaking my heart
You take me in.
Finding peace again, fear is lost in all you are.

And I will give the world to tell your story
'cause I know that you've called me.
I know that you've called me.
I've lost myself for good within your promise.
I won't hide it. I won't hide it.

Jesus I believe in you
and I would go to the ends of the earth,
to the ends of the earth.
For you alone are the son of God
and all the world will see that you are God, you are God

No comments: