Saturday, July 23, 2005

a long entry caused by the knowledge of a long weekend ahead

I wrote this yesterday:

I’m super happy. a 3-day weekend. Woohoo! Thanks to the SONA and those people who plan to rally(though I really don’t like these people), we don’t have classes. See how much interruption they’re doing. Whatever! I have no plans of writing anything about my views on Philippine politics because that probably will be a long and unappealing blob of words. I guess that’s what Eng Journ does to a person. It makes you think about what’s happening around you because a journalist can’t can’t care but you can’t be biased anyway. So enough of that. Going back to what I’m really saying. There’s a three-day weekend and there’s really not much to do. I already submitted my 2 articles a while ago. The proogies training for tomorrow is cancelled. Tomorrow, there’s a chapter meeting, CTK youth mass and my dad has 2 talks. That’s probably all. The only things I have to do for Tuesday are study for the Chem long test and buy a pig’s heart for our dissection. Those 2 aren’t much so I’m really looking forward to rest, rest and more rest. And one more thing, I’m finally going to touch my copy of Bamboo in the Wind.

Now, the sad parts. Guess what. I’m going to write a bunch of stuff no one would probably understand but who cares. I’ve been planning to write these stuff for quite some time but I’m not able to because there’s never enough time.

(1) I think I’m too insecure. I always think people are out to get me. I’m never confident enough about myself. I always think that what I’m doing is pathetic. I think people don’t like me. What’s up with that? Am I not supposed to be happy with what God has given me? I mean it’s not that I don’t notice the blessings because I do. I’m thankful that I’m living a better life than most Filipinos. I’m studying in a good school without having to pay. I get paid to study. I have a relationship with God. I have friends. I’m in YFC which is an ultimately nice thing. I have parents who are very kind and understanding. See?! I could go on forever but I never seem to be happy. I know all that but I still feel sad sometimes and I know that’s wrong. So don’t you think I have a big problem. 1. I’m insecure. 2. I’m insecure about being insecure. How terrible is that?!

(2)La Salle has been loosing but I’m not really that depressed about it right now. 2 games pa lang naman yung talo e. It’s not like those will cost them the championship. Hindi pa naman so k lng.

(3) I’m the laziest procrastinator in all of mankind. I procrastinate badly and I’m still lazy while doing it. That’s probably the reason why I’m stressed all the time. I seriously need to develop good study habits before it’s too late.

Ok?! That’s enough complaining for me. A lightning bolt my suddenly strike me. Baka pagalitan na ko ni God. Sabihin niya I need a reality check. That’s all for now.

No comments: