Monday, July 11, 2005

busy weekend

Sunday

My cousins, uncles and aunts went to the house. We went swimming.

Tapos of course the highlight of the day: ADMU-DLSU game. Sobrang hindi ko pinanood. Mga a total of 2 ¼ quarters lng napanood ko. I can’t believe myself. E pano naman kasi, sobrang tambak ng Ateneo. Sorry! Pero siyempre mas exciting kung close fight diba?! Ang galling pa rin ng La Salle. They could still score even without Cardona. They still have their trademark defense. I really admire Coach Franz Pumaren. He picked up his 100th win that day in only 7 seasons and 1 game. I mean that’s an average of 14 wins per season. That’s big considering a team gets a maximum of 20 games per season. That would be extreme conditions like you were tied with a team after eliminations, you defeat a twice to beat team in the semis, you go through 3 finals games. So sobrang galling talaga ni Coach Franz! What a way to gain his 100th win. what a coach to win his 100th game against and what team to win his 100th game against.

ANIMO LA SALLE!!! Prove everyone wrong and win another UAAP men’s seniors bball title.

_____________________________________________________

Saturday

BBSC Team Building. This is one event I didn’t mind missing the opening of the 68th season of the UAAP for. We had activities in separate groups and some as a whole. My groupmates were Ed, Ivy, Karizz and Redg. I love my group! Go group 2!!! It was a group wherein everybody played a part. Walang pabigat or paspecial or tamad sa group namin. Lahat kami game. I love my group mates talaga!!!

I thought we were going to get really dirty. As in magiging brown na yung buong shirt ko pero buti naman hindi. Natalsikan lang ng konting mud yung pants and of course nadumihan yung shoes pero that was it. Oh ya! By Sunday Morning, yung part ng body from my waist down sobrang sakit. Ngayon, masakit pa rin lower extremities ko. My gosh!

I don’t want to give the details coz others might experience it and not enjoy it as much because they wouldn’t be surprised. Say ko lang: BUHAY AKO!!!! Woohoo!!! Grabe! I’m not too heavy after all. Mwahaha!

I definitely learned a lot from the entire afternoon. We had fun and at the same time were able to pick up things that are crucial for us to become better people and people who can work with and for others. I can’t wait for the next BBSC activities.

_____________________________________________________

Friday

For only the second time in my life, I experienced a class gimik. I know second time. Ang labo noh?! E, wala naman kasing nagpaplano sa iba kong classes before e. But im not complaining. Madalas pa naman ako walang pera. We went to Promenade(greenhills) with Nico, Rob, Jeriq, Paul, Jao, Kimer, Lara, Joanne, Keisee, Kat., nico’s brother & Ma’am Jams. After buying our tickets, we(the girls) ate at Teriyaki Boy while the guys were left in the arcade. Sobrang minadali naming yung pagkain kasi magstastart na yung movie at tinatawagan na ni Nico si Kimer so halos linunok na lang ni Lara yung food niya kasi last dumating yung order niya. Tapos tumakbo kami papuntang theater. Kakakain lang naming nun. We watched Fantastic 4. It didn’t exactly have lots of content but it was ok and the fact that I was with classmates made it better. Tas the fun part(for me at least) was the picture taking. Para kaming mga baliw. They were imitating the poses of the characters in the movie posters. Sabi nga ni Ma’am Jams: Para kayong hindi taga-Maynila. Hehe. Ayun. I had to go home early because we were having a cluster meeting at SSJ. So yun. Umalis na ko. Sayang! Hindi ako nakastay for dinner. Maybe next time. I’m sure maraming next time kasi mahilig yata lumabas classmates ko. Hihi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

clarisse! hehe.. saya naman niyan.. dapat may class outing rin kami.. parang required ano.. hehe.. trip ko lang mag-comment.. and i have to agree! ang saya-saya ng bbsc! woohoo! hehe.. anyway.. post ka naman.. last week pa ata tong post mo e.. (: para masaya..