Monday, February 16, 2009

I miss my high school friends

I love my college friends. I love YFC-A. I love ASLA. I really really do.

But I miss my high school friends. The only way I know what's happening in Ray2's life is when I read her blog. Fatima's when I see her multiply and she leaves a message in my tagboard. Greggy when I see his name in Ray2's blog. Ivy when I see her pictures in multiply. And just about everyone else (Henson, Ryan, Nico,...)through their blog, multiply or YM stat messages. I don't even get to visit UP or Pisay. I don't know what's up with our teachers, SCA, YFC, the fair, Science Scholar or just about anything.

I just realized my recent entries aren't very happy. Don't get me wrong. I'm generally happy. I probably just don't know how to write happy in a few sentences very well. hahaha.

No comments: