Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Write the blue eagles ♥

I just have to share. I think I'm pretty lucky when I join contests related to the Blue Eagles. :) After winning the Ateneo cap from Hardball, I win another set of prizes. :D

Mr. Rick Olivares had this contest on his blog (http://bleachersbrew.blogspot.com/2008/09/chris-not-included.html):
We're giving away five adidas Ateneo shirts (like what Chris is wearing in the photo here) and five basbeall caps to five Brewsters out there. ... To win those shirts, all you gotta do is write a nice letter of support to the team using Brotherhood as a theme as they prepare for the UAAP Finals. I'll hand it in by Friday after lunch. Email them to me and I will make sure the team gets it.

And the thought of just writing a letter that the Blue Eagles would be able to read/hear was in itself an awesome idea for me. I don't have a list but if I did, this would be one of the things I want to do before I die. Hahaha.

But I still get the bonus: Mr. Olivares decided my letter merited me an Ateneo shirt and cap. (http://bleachersbrew.blogspot.com/2008/09/ateneo-vs-la-salle-by-numbers.html)
By the way, winners for the Write the Blue Eagles contest:
Michael Yu
Johann Fojas
Clarisse Ligunas
Robbie Tan
Allen De Vera
Ya'll won an Ateneo shirt from adidas + a baseball cap! Congrats!

I still don't have a picture wearing both. But I'm wearing it soon and I'll have loads of pictures in it. :))

Thank you Rick Olivares!!! :D I was honored when you dropped by this blog, I love reading the stuff you write, I'm extremely thankful to have had the chance to write a letter for the Eagles and I love the shirt and cap! :) Hope to get to meet you again, sir, in the future. :)

No comments: