Tuesday, August 21, 2007

productive long break

It' isn't really that productive but since my usual weekends are spent sleeping, eating and watching TV, I guess I can call it that.

I was able to:
- Finish CS Project!!!
- Watch Transformers (oo. ngayon ko lang napanood. :p), Evan Almighty, Road to High School Musical 2 and High School Musical 2
- Read some magazines
- Read almost the entire student handbook (I didn't read the part where all the Republic Acts were. :>)
- Rewrite my Math notes
- Go to the mall (where I saw Warner, Luigi, Justin and Jayvee, saw Rojani and Roxanne, and was really masungit because my sister was taking too long to buy stuff)
- Study for CS Midterms
- Have a family dinner with all my relatives from my dad's side
- Watch lots of TV
- And have lots of sleep

6-day long breaks may give us so much time to be lazy. But thing is I had time to both slack off and do important things. While most people say it was useless, I think it's a break we deserve to have once in a while. After all, that once in a while meant having to wait around probably 18 years of my life for this super long break within an academic year.

There. This is so fun. It's a totally useless entry. But I learned something from it. I have to start reading again so that I can write about significant topics. haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how productive. Only about 3 out of your 10 things were of academic nature. :P

Well at least, hindi ka katulad ko, 1:30am na natulog nung Monday/Tuesday kasi cnram ko yung CS hw ko. Hahahaha.

I got a lot of other things done over the 6-day weekend. Puro non-academic nature nga lang din hahaha.

clarisse said...

Yes. But I read the handbook too. haha. :))

Anonymous said...

Tss. Sinipag tuloy ako. :)