Saturday, August 05, 2006

*Momentary sigh of relief*

Thankfully the most dreaded test of the entire year is done and over with. Haay. I’m sure alam niyo that I’m referring to the UPCAT.

Sa mga hindi pa tapos, God bless. We are praying for you. Tip: Just relax. The test is more or less easy. You just have to be aware of the time and as all the teachers say, never take too long answering a single item. After all, pareho lang 1 point for both easy and difficult questions. And ang pinakaimportante, pray. It really helps.

As I always do when I go through an important event, I have some acknowledgements (the rest will come after I pass (ultimate faith in God… haha… :D)):
Sa lahat ng nagdasal para sa akin at para sa lahat in general…
My parents… who were very supportive, woke up at 4 am to bring me to UP, bought me chicken nuggets, treated me out after the test and prayed for me constantly
And most importantly GOD - who helped me stay calm during the test, gave me clarity of mind and for being my strength

Since tapos na ang UPCAT, ngayon naman perio, English essay, reader’s theater, Sci Scho, press con at youth camp. *sigh*

No comments: