Monday, December 19, 2005

kung ano ano

1) Congratulations to: Ray2 – 7th in news writing
Kuya Jman – 3rd in editorial writing
In the regionals presscon. Galing niyo talaga. Sobra!!! Galing din ni God. Good luck and more importantly God bless kuya jman.

2) Beryllium’s Christmas party was really fun. Galing gumawa ng games ni Lara.

3) Batang Masaya is an exceptional program. I was really glad to have had the chance to be part of it. Kuya JF and I were team leaders of the red team. The team won 1st prize. Red! Red! Red! Red! You could really see that the kids were having fun and the team leaders weren’t exceptions. We also enjoyed playing the games and listening to the stories. May magic chemical silang panlaba. :p At the end of the day, we were indescribably tired but we didn’t mind because it was very fulfilling as it was a great way to serve God and His children.

4) After visiting 168, Gateway, St. Francis Square, SM Megamall, Tiendesitas, Shangri-la and Market! Market!, I have a good idea of what I’m getting for all of my friends. I’ve started buying for some oh them. I love shopping especially during Christmas.

5) I’m really excited about CA3’s praise concert. Fun. Fun.

6) I’m going to buy cloth for my prom dress already and I’m still trying to choose from the designs I have at hand.

No comments: