Monday, November 21, 2005

the day that was

To set the record straight… To everyone who heard what I said in the benches, I don’t hate her. I just don’t like her very much. I just realized that hate is kinda harsh and really doesn’t apply to my opinion of her. And the fact that the heat was unbearable and I was really sleepy and tired didn’t help either.

So ito yun. Sana nga lang walang nagbabasang teacher. We were seriously considering cutting class a while ago. Haaay!!! I said that if Rob or Nico cut, I was going to. I mean asa pa ko. Those two people won’t cut --- ever!!! Then, there were 5 other people who were thinking of whether to do so or not. It was the longest 10 minutes ever. So that I wouldn’t have to think, I relied on the decision of 2 of them. Grabe! Hirap na hirap kami mag-cut parang ang bigat nung feeling. I don’t really know why. But due to God’s intervention through the toss coin, the 3 of us decided to go to class. Surprisingly, the 2 others followed us to class. Sabi nung iba, we should have pero well, sabi nung coin e. Haha. In fairness, when I entered the class and sat down, gumaan yung loob ko. Kasi sobrang kinakabahan na ko sa labas. I know weird, right?! Mag-cucut lang, parang grabe. Pero promise. May magaling pa mang-guilty diyan. La lng. Just wanted to share.

Then, the two Ramayana plays today. They were both elegant. I wasn’t able to complete either of the two though. I won’t write about them because I feel like dedicating a single entry for all the Ramayana plays. Pero eto lang. Best ending ever yung sa Potassium. Galing ni Jojie. It was the most amazing invitation to the prom I’ve seen sa batch namin. Dramatic and nakakakilig. Let’s see if anyone could beat that. Lahat ng tao sa audience kinikilig and tumitili na e.

So yun lng. Just wanted to share my meeting with the thought of cutting. Nagcut na ako dati pero first subject kaya parang hindi nakak-guilty kasi late na naman ako. Naglib lang ako at nag-aral nung subject na yun e.

No comments: