Wednesday, October 26, 2005

20 facts

Dahil tinag ako ni ray2 and ni fatima. Sorry kung walang silbi.

1.I currently miss our workshops for Journ.
2.I am a devout Catholic and a very proud member of Youth for Christ.
3.I served twice in Pisay youth camps before I even served in an A3 camp and started attending meetings regularly.
4.I’ve been to E. Rondon twice and both trips to the place yielded rewarding and pretty successful results.
5.Despite the insurmountable amount of work required from us in Eng Journ, I’ve never regretted enrolling in that elective because it has also brought me some of the greatest joys I’ve ever felt in life.
6.I don’t watch movies in the theater much.
7.Most of the time, I start doing my schoolwork at 9:30 in the evening even if the work I have to do requires 6-7 hours of attention. Before that, I pretty much just sit around and do nothing.
8.I can live on 500php for an entire month. Don’t you think this is an amazing feat?
9.It takes me a very long time to decide on what to buy. Be it clothes, shoes, books, ballpen, paper or just food. You’d get tired shopping with me. Sometimes, I look for hours but I end up not buying any of those I’ve been looking at.
10.The Mandaluyong, San Juan, Pasig area or the Ortigas area is my world. Every other point I have to go to from this point is of equal distance to one another. I could go to Makati in the same amount of time it will take me to go to Quezon City or Manila. It would be difficult living anywhere else.
11.Hindi ako magaling magmemorize at mas hindi pa ako mahilig magmemorize.
12.The current status of my academic performance will be it’s lowest status for the rest of my Pisay life. I vow to ensure that the average I obtain during the 2nd quarter would be the lowest it would ever be and that the quarters that are yet to be decided will be much better.
13.I talk to myself occasionally so when I say “wala akong sinabi”. Totoo yun kasi sarili ko lang yung kausap ko noon.
14.I type my blog entries in word before I post them.
15.I have the tendency to doubt other people’s intentions.
16.I miss being a student leader.
17.I can appear to be more hardworking than I actually am.
18.There are only five circumstances wherein I tend to not notice I’m talking too much. (1)At home with my family (2)when talking to Fatima or Ivy (3)when I’m with people who are quieter than me (4)when I’m with yfc-pisay (5)when I’m in the journ room during workshops.
19.Pero ang totoong rason nang pagiging tahimik ko ay dahil sobrang dami kong iniisip. Minsan nga wala nang silbi pero iniisip ko pa rin.
20.I like talking to God.

It took me a very long time kaya hindi na ako magtatag ng specific number na yun. Tag lahat ng tinag ni ray2 and fat at saka lahat ng nasa links ko. :)

No comments: