Saturday, September 24, 2005

fool for Christ

I attended our chapter meeting a while ago. Kuya Francis gave the talk. It was about being a fool for Christ. Just right after he told us the title of the talk, I remembered one event. I realized that truly we were fools for Christ! And everything he said about being a fool was true. You don’t really realize how funny it may seem to others when you’re doing it for love. I am truly happy that I am a fool for Christ and I wish many other people would become fools for Him too.

Tapos we talked about other stuff like the prom. Ang cute ng mga kwento ng kuyas and ates tungkol sa proms and prom preparations nila. Haha. Tas may sinabi sa akin si ate abi nung palabas kami ng conference room. I’ll try. Lol. Sa labas, kwentuhan na naman ng sister ko and nila ate abi, pau and charles. Tapos yun kain ng bbq courtesy of tita joy and tito gene.

I love YFC brothers and sisters. I get to be around another set of people. You get to share stuff that aren’t so easy to share with your schoolmates na alam mong nakikita mo everyday. Tapos ang dami pang nalalaman sa mga nangyayari sa mga tao outside school. Masyado na ko nahahaunt ng school na kahit sa reflection kanina ang naisip kong place isang place sa pisay.

Most importantly, I love YFC because it helps me keep my character in check. Yung tipong narerealize mo yung mga mali mo and nalalaman kung ano ang tama and pleasing in God’s eyes. At siyempre nagkakaroon kami ng chance mag grow in faith and service.

No comments: