Thursday, March 31, 2005

random thoughts

Since I have very random thoughts at the moment, they are going to be rather disorganized. Now, I’m just gonna write and write so sorry if you get confused.

American Idol: I apparently am still hooked to it after 1 whole season. I like Carrie Underwood. She’s unique like Fantasia. I guess she’s good. Simon thinks she’s gonna win. I mean he said it while there were still 11 of them. From yesterday, I like Nadia’s, Carrie’s, Constantine’s (surprisingly) & Vonzell’s(she was super amazing. great voice) performance. I used to like Anwar so much but he’s becoming boring. I'm so sad that Jessica left. She's a really good singer but i guess a lot of people don't like her. and i guess she's forgettable. i tend to forget her name sometimes.

UAAP: I know. It’s only March and I’m already thinking about it. I’m just so excited that I already have the 1st round’s schedule on my cellphone. Season 68 is going to be interesting because there are new coaches & players who will be leaving. For La Salle, still Franz Pumaren as coach but the team will be playing without Gaco (not eligible to play anymore) & Mac Cardona (decided to join the 2005 annual PBA draft which disqualifies him from playing in the UAAP this season). Who’s going to be team captain this season? People are rooting for TY Tang and Jun-jun Cabatu but who knows. Ateneo is going to replace Sandy Arespacochaga (going to be First Assistant Coach for season 68) with Norman Black (who was the team’s consultant last year). The Eagles are going to loose Chris Tiu for the season. He’s going to France for an exchange program. He’ll be staying there for 1 sem. From what I’ve heard he has high grades. They’re not sure about Tenorio yet because he’s also thinking about joining the 2005 PBA draft like Cardona. I don’t really know much about FEU. I learned some time during the last PBL season that Coy isn’t going to be the coach of the tamaraws for 68 but haven’t heard about it lately. This time Adamson is going to be the host school. The Archers’ 1st game will be against the Eagles on July 10 at 4 pm. Pumaren against his former mentor, Black. It’s going to be interesting watching the Archers without Cardona. I mean for the past 4 years I’ve been watching UAAP, Cardona has always been there. But I guess it’s going to be ok. I’ve watched other star players leave before the end of 5 years in the game. Actually, I’ve watched only 2, Manalo and Sharma. But I hope they pull it off without Cardona & Gaco. This season’s juniors have to step up even more because Yeo, Tang & Cabatu can’t do things on their own. But hey, Arana & Casio are still there and they are continuously improving. If Casio’s 3-point shot during Finals Game 3 wasn’t improvement, I don’t know what is. & I hope their training abroad does them some good. It did help them win the crown last year.Gosh! That was really long. I told you I wanted to rant and rave a lot.

PBL: Cardona & Gaco are going to play for Harbor Center with the before AMP-Ateneo Team. Part of the team is Tenorio, Membrere, Intal, Fonacier, etc. Quite interesting. ICTSI is going to take a leave of absence because of the training the Archers will be having. Harbor Center’s 1st game will be against Magnolia Ice cream. I’m definitely going to watch that.

2 comments:

error said...

hi! mylene toh... musta na!
nice blog... lagay ka tag board...
astigg...link kita ha! e2 pangapala ung isa ko png blog..i dont use it often though...oh well...ill hola at u l8ers...
^ anu kaya un?! mga tau tlga...joke
cge ingatz!...
musta mo ko sa famz mo ha!..bye!
xOxO... ;P

Anonymous said...

heyyyy
wen u said random,,, its really is radom... hahaha..
mustah na!?!?!? bkit magulo ung sakin?!?! bka nman my topak ung pc mo.............or magulo lng talaga ung sakin... hehehe..
about ai..... ayoko sa knilang lahat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! asar parin ako kc umalis si mario vasquez!!!! asar!!! pero ok rin sa carrie... cia pinaka magaling.... most likely to win.. ang pinaka nkakainis sa top 12, si makayla!!!! [spellin...?] buti nln wla na cia..... tuwa ko nung natanggal cia!!! [sama ko... tsk tsk tsk]
cge,,, ingats ka nlang..... bisia ka sakin ah...